The T-shirt contest is open to all participating teams.
Judging will take place prior to race night. First and second
prizes will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Most creative
- Most colorful
- Most corporate
- Most humorous
- Most motivational
- Best use of the CDPHP® Workforce Team Challenge logo or
Entry procedures and contest rules are listed below.
- T-shirts (or an electronic PDF file of the final design for the T-shirt) must be submitted by May 8, 2017, for consideration in the contest. Entries should be in color and should reflect the choice of shirt color.
- Submissions must represent the concept for the shirt.
- Submissions should carry the following statement:
This shirt is the actual design of the shirt to be worn the night of the event. Minimal or no changes will be made prior to printing, except those changes necessitated by the printing process.
Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An actual T-shirt must be provided by Monday, May 15, for display on race night, and the shirt should be tagged with the organization’s business card. These submissions should be sent to:
CDPHP Workforce Team Challenge
c/o Christine Bishop
5011 Colonial Dr.
Schenectady, NY 12303
- Contest winners will be contacted
prior to the race. Your company team must wear the T-shirt you submitted
for the contest on race night.
- All T-shirt awards will be distributed at the time of race packet pick-up. Submitted T-shirts become the property of the CDPHP® Workforce Team Challenge and will be donated to a local charity.
Need a screen printer for your T-shirts?
All U screen printing is offering a 10% discount to
teams competing in the Workforce Team Challenge. In addition, they are
contributing 10% of all team T-shirt sales to our 2017 charities of
Click here for more information.
Click on the links below to view and
download our 2017 CDPHP® Workforce Team Challenge logo.