Runner / Walker Info
Runners and walkers are both welcome to participate.
Walkers, please go to the back of the pack at the start of the race so that runners will not have to navigate around you. Also, please be courteous and keep to the right on the race course so that runners can pass on the left.
- All team members must register online prior to Monday, May 1, 2017, at 11:00 p.m. Each team member will be required to read, acknowledge, and electronically agree to the Official Rules for Participants and the Participantís Release Form as part of the online registration process.
- Read the charities of choice descriptions and consider making a contribution to one or more of them.
- Contact your team captain. He/she will advise you under what team name you should register and any other information you may need for registering.
- The registration fee for this year is $24.00. Be sure to have your credit or debit card handy before you start the registration process online.
- REGISTER HEREClick inside the drop-down field next to Company Name and start typing your team name. A list of teams will appear under the search box. Select your team from that list. If your team name does not come up, please check with your team captain for the correct team name. Registration ends on Monday, May 1, 2017, at 11:00 p.m., or earlier if the cap of 10,000 runners is reached before May 1.
- Let your team captain know you have registered and start training!
- The day before the race:
- Look for your name and bib number on the participantsí list.
- Check with your team captain so you know where to pick up your bib before
- Day of the race:
- Be sure to hydrate and eat properly before the race.
- Find your teammates and team captain to obtain your bib.
- Pick up your T-shirt either before or after the race.